The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Eric Yeo seen me sleeping in the street and our shakabuku campaign

My incredible experiences: http://gakkai-experiences.blogspot.sg/2013/06/my-incredible-experiences.html#.WUHeKROGORs

Received a message from Eric Yeo Kheng Leong, who reintroduced me to this buddhism in 1986, which he said he had seen me sleeping in the street.

Eric Yeo with me start a massive shakabuku campaign at Sims Drive, he spearhead the campaign, he able overcome an incurable disease, married and had children, even with only primary 6 qualification.

He work in the RSAF armament division which had much off days to do shakabuku, I work for my mom half day. Since I had nothing to lose, near the bottom of my life.

There is nothing to lose by trying what my senior told me to do shakabuku to eradicate my family negative karma.

We would talk to people every in the market, roadside and swimming pool etc.

He usually approach the old lady asked her Hello aunty do you know NMHRK.

Daishonin said as long as we planted the seeds we had done our mission, when the person will chant will up to them.

We rarely argue with them, As I kept reading and trying to understand the practice

He presently own a 3 room corner HDB flat with marble up the ceilings, near the MRT.

He jog regularly even he don't chant now he had created much good causes earlier. Hope he come back.

He is my greatest critic that spur be to work harder.

My life condition gradually elevated and my environment slowly improved

My amazing interview with One FM on my incredible experiences:http://henryleongblog.blogspot.sg/2015/11/my-amazing-interview-of-my-story-by.html#.WUHq8BN96Rs

No comments: