The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

In conversations with Radio Producer Ning Na of 988 online radio


The above 2 photos were from Ning Na.

Got a call from Ning Na, and went down to the 988 online, studio to meetup with her a few days later.

The conversations started after Ning Na of 988 internet radio, completed interviewing 2 persons and they had left.

Ning Na briefly introduced me to her audiences at 10.30am.

Later she played some music.

We started our conversation on managing finances, investments and health etc.

She asked out for  a biz meeting

I requested some photos from her to put in my blog, which she forwarded a few photos to me.




I took a photo of her and left at 11am, after our interview on and offline.
http://www.facebook.com/NingNa988

Presently she with WeChat

No comments: