The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Monday, March 28, 2011

Recording and submitting my cycling feat to the Guinness Book of World Record

Hi

When I was young I read the Guinness Book of World Records, I wishes to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Years ago I used to cycle my bike(normal bicycle with no special modification) with only one leg, with or without people cycling up and down the cycling track of East Coast. And avoided knocking into people or bikes cycling up or down.

I started cycling since very young. Everyday I needed to cycle a heavy loads of foods in a tricycle from my home to the footstall in at least half an hour. Which built my stamina and skills.

My ability to maintenace and adjust the bike to it optimal condition is a crucial factor, so that as little effort need to pedal it

I had mastered cycling with only one leg and handsfree in a single speed bicycle, like normally people cycle with 2 hands and 2 legs.

I had mastered cycling the bicycle by controlling the speed and direction of the bicycles with my only leg, hip and shifting my body weight and hip to change the direction of the bicycle, without using another leg and 2 hands with colliding with people cycling up and down the cycle track.
My record for cycled from one end of East Coast to another end, without break in around 45 minutes using only one leg and handsfree. I used to practice hours and hours there.

Hope that one of these days someone can record it and submit to Guinness Book of World Records.
Cycling handsfree, with only one leg around the football field and at the same time carry a bike
Hope to find a second hand fixed gear one speed bike to do the stunt.

Letter from Jackie Chan:

From Medias & my life experiences

No comments: