The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Monday, March 5, 2007

My interviews with various medias


Email interview with Stomp Singapore Press Holdings Clare Lee

Verification of my football juggling and cycling feats which was broadcasted in the TV by Medicacorp Executive producer. Jackie Chan of SBC

Awards and featured in Singapore Press Holdings internal newsletter
News paper clippings had since lost, as SPH used to publish 3000 copies for staff to read.

Interview with TODAY newspaper. Surekha

Interview with Janice Seah, Straits Times

In an email interview with Terry Ruby of USA

Featured inTODAY newspaper

Podcast Karen Jarrett related my experiences in a podcast in UK


My photo selected by award winning journalist Kaitlin Fontana of Nowpublic.com/Flickr team for the:
www.nowpublic.com/the_best_cities_in_the_world_survey

http://www.nowpublic.com/geneva_switzerland_1


Photo was chosen for the best cities survey


Letter from kaitlin Fontana:
http://henryleong.wordpress.com/

Singapore top blogger: xiaxue-media.blogspot.com

Stomp of Straits Times featured my travels photos:


My feats still top the search engine, after 6 months.



My profile-blogs of useful tips and ideas: